Steelwind is Hiring!
Position: Maintenance Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(K), Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Skills: Skills necessary to manage the machine repair duties at a large manufacturing facility.
Required Experience: A minimum of 10 years’ experience in machine maintenance and repair. A minimum of two to five years of maintenance operations in a fabrication or manufacturing environment.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Manage and delegate daily maintenance tasks for all maintenance personnel safely and effectively.
- Review, approve and prioritize work requests for mechanical repairs and all safety and work permits.
- Develop, direct and maintain all machine maintenance and machine preventive maintenance using Manager’s+ software. Includes machines, vehicles, forklifts and overhead cranes.
- Verify that department goals and budgets are met.
- Obtain quotes for new vs. cost to repair or replace worn parts.
- Assigns duties, directs and evaluates the performance of maintenance personnel.
- Oversee special project construction or production addition.
- Responsible for employee compliance with all plant and department operating policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Responsible for coordinating communication and directives with labor force, Company personnel, and management.
- Supervise, coach, train and administer discipline to assigned personnel.
- Direct the operation of the plant facility as established in guidelines set by the company in the areas of safety, quality assurance, reliability and cost.
- Assure the safety of plant personnel through compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Assume responsibility for all plant automation/instrumentation functions.
- Contribute to business planning, spending and budgeting process.
- Provide capital expenditures for planned maintenance and new technology.
- Identify and acquire any controls, tools, equipment, resources and skills needed to achieve the required safety and quality.
- Promote continuous improvement.
- Coordinate employee actions for subordinates to include evaluations, discipline, training, testing, and career development.
- Successfully complete Steelwind’s Forklift and Crane Training program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Thanks for visiting our Careers page! Please keep checking this page for additional job opportunities at SteelWind Industries and/or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org